Monday, December 26, 2011

Beginning

Photobucket

Of this day there is only truth. Of this being there is only happiness. Of her promise there is only peace, there is only purpose, there is only positivity. The past will be changed today. The present will be created in this moment. The future will be dreamt, and the dream will come true. As I have been imaged into being, so shall I image into being my days, that I may become. The future is now, for now is the dreaming, and the dream will change the past. The future is focus, for focus is my promise, and the promise is being, the promise is Her. In the absence of thought, She is my focus, and this act, this sense of being, is my joy, is my affirmation, is my sanctuary. Today, this day, I will be child, and I will be. Today, this day, I will be joy, and I will be promise. Today, this day, I will be Her, and I will be the wind. Today, this day, I will be a faerie, and I will dream the future, and I will create tomorrow. Today, this day, I will begin to image who I am, who I will be. I have the vision. I am inspired. I have the power, it is myself. I have the muse. It is all my loves, it is Her within me. I have the spirit. It is strong and beautiful and whole. I have the fortune, for I am loved, and alive forever. I have the will, for I am mindlessly determined and resolute when focussed. I have the heart, for my love is absolute, complete and perfect, enough to shield me from harm, enough to keep my loves safely protected and beside me always. It is enough to discover the peace that I will be. I will begin for my Parents, my friends, my children, my mate and myself, and like the days I will ever, eternally begin, for I will not end, only grow in the beginning, only live in the becoming, for I am not still, and my focus is worthy of all that I am. They are my focus, I am my focus. They are within me and with me everlasting, and so shall it be, so shall I be. And so, moving forward, and so go, and so begin.

Brightly-spun blessings,
Lady Faemore

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment