Saturday, December 31, 2011

Promise

Photobucket

I am a gathering of life. I am a subtle becoming beneath the surface. An awareness of being is in the growing of me, the desire to become brushes the quivering branches of my heart. I am rippling, churning, boiling emotions evolving into intuition, imagination and instinct. My spirit is a lovely, dawning thing of promise … new … beginning, full of life and light and hope. I know what I can become, I know that I will, I know what no longer has to be and I know that who and what I want to be is truth. My potential is peace. My promise is happiness. My produce is protected, for my completion is certain. I have the potential for light and positivity and hope. I have the promise for love and peace and absolution. The creation of me, completing and complete, is becoming, away from how She is not, towards all that we are and can be as one. Happiness, peace, feelings of love, feelings of positivity, feelings of completion, and feelings of truth, of hope and of light … these grow … these are … these must and shall be.

Brightly-spun blessings,
Faemore Lorei

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment