Friday, December 30, 2011

Growth

Photobucket

Today I have grown. Strength in thought, silence in words, conscious in deed. My day grows from the power of my promise. My day waxes from the biding in belief - speak little, listen much. My day becomes from the purpose of a single act and the awareness of why. I have grown strong in my promise, for I have banished all ill things with faith. I have resisted rage. I have refuted frustration. I have yielded to the flow of this day’s waters, and I endure unaffected, I persevere in peace. I have grown strong in my will, for I have not given into the fury or the fear, I have fought and triumphed over the pain with the promise, I am victorious over the emotions of powerlessness and plight. I have grown strong in my decisions, for I have yielded to the waters of this day. I refused the feelings of helplessness and slight. I am a refuge from the offensive, from the hurtful, from the hatred, for She dwells in me, and I am a dream world unto my own imaging and creation.

Brightly-spun blessings,
Lady Faemore

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment