Thursday, December 29, 2011

Thank You

Photobucket

Here there is peace. Here there is stillness and silence and solitude. Here is tranquil. Here is serene. Here is calm. And I am ecstatic. And I am euphoric. And I could not ask for more, for I am not wanting. I have my spark. I know my meaning. I live for my purpose, for my delivering, double-edged heart. I am to become, and I am to be happy. I am simply to be. Something tells me, whispering saying, I stand before the door and I can enter. I can enter the realm of my own joy, without fear, without pain, without doubt. I should enter into the place where completion is not elusive, where sanctuary and control are not things which mock my tears. I have love. I have achievement. I have life. I can accomplish the goal of my words. I can triumph here. Here I can be a success. I am here to win. So I will enter the door, and be happy, and with my spark, I shall wrap my hands around the heart of my hopes. I give thanks for my sanctuary, the warm awareness of this respite, this knowing that the fire will be cooled, and I need not live in the burning any longer, but only in the dream. For in the dream, I am Her within me, and I am happy always.

Brightly-spun blessings,
Lady Faemore

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment