Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Spirit

Photobucket

The fruits of my spirit are my undevourable hopes, my promise of happiness, my potential for peace, my destiny to completion, my being, my strength and resolution, my heart and spirit, the infinite possibilities of my mind, my capacity for feeling, my force of life, my awareness of more, of beyond, my understanding of place and purpose, my becoming and the evolution of me, as a soul and as a being. To grow them, to produce more of what I need, I must surround myself with those things which feed my spirit lovely - flames and faerie flutes, the colours of Mother, soft surfaces, beautiful visions, pretty sounds, warm tastes, fruity, florally scents, Love, divinity, what is natural and good, friendship and purpose. I must command that people respond to me as I am worth. I must banish ignorance, ugliness, negativity, noise, all things without purpose, those things which strain and hurt and frighten my spirit. I must build my strength and mind, so that my soul cannot be worried, so that I cannot lose or fail. So that my heart, my promise, potential and possibilities prevail over all that is inherently beneath them, for they are by nature beyond everything else which is. So mote it be, and so shall I remember, and so shall I know.

Brightly-spun, wonder-woven,
Lady Faemore Lorei

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment