Monday, January 2, 2012

Water

Photobucket

The song of water is calling, calling. Calling forth inner emotions, calling forth thoughts of existence. The song of water is the voice of awareness. It calls forth wisdom of place and purpose, it calls forth understanding of the whole, of the circle. The song of water is the heartbeat of happiness. It calls forth my corresponding gurgle of joy, my own rhythm of rapture. It calls forth my responding song of ecstasy in being alive … in being. The song of water summons its own calm and completion unto itself. It calls forth my movement to example to others such realities as it examples to me, through its own movement. The song of water is the music of emotions, giving life itself a voice, a song to sing. It calls forth the desire to live, to feel, to touch, to express, as it flows, notes and tones and sentient sounds to the waters of my spirit, as it runs, bubbling and beautiful over my soul’s chords. I hear the song of life and love as I sit beside my inner stream and listen, and I think I am happy to feel this current, for it is good to be alive … it is good to be …

Brightly-spun blessings,
Lady Faemore <3.~ Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment