Friday, January 13, 2012

Dragon

Photobucket

I open eyes that see the flame of life, the warmth of blood, the fire of spirit. My body, long and lean and lithe, ripples with energy therein restrained, ripples with excitement of pending flight. I lift, I leap, I soar … I am airborne … I am thrusting, straining, reaching towards the stars and their song and the night sky. Here in the airs and the winds of night, it is cool and it is calm, it is flight and it is freedom. Here in the dark and the quiet of night, it is release and it is rapture, it is ecstasy and it is enlightenment. Here upon the skies of night I feel joy as zephyrs and winds rip over my scales and whisper in my heart. Here upon the skies of night I scent chances waiting to be captured. I taste hopes waiting to be claimed. Here upon the skies of night I hear the call of the stars and in the feeling of the clouds tearing across my face, I see nearing … a distant home.

Brightly-spun, wonder-woven,
Lady Faemore Lorei

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment