Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Solitude

Photobucket

In solitude I know the breath of healing. In solitude I understand the awareness of self … and selflessness. In solitude I learn my truest needs, for I recognise the silence, not as suffering, but as a cocoon, and as a womb encircling me, enveloping me, quieting the tempest of my emotion, stilling the chaos of my thoughts, healing the upheaval of my spirit, until all is closed, controlled and calm. I see the stillness, not as torture, but as the bridge connecting my consciousness with my being, as the guide leading me into audience with my awareness and with who I am. I know solitude, not as torment, but as the way to know my self apart from other, even within myself. I know solitude as the battleground on which the drama of my light and shadow unfolds, unfurls, is enacted. I know solitude as the path of completion, absolution, wholeness, independence and as the realm in which fears must be overcome lest they consume, and as the world in which demons are vanquished lest they win, and as the place in which I shall triumph over all darkness. So mote it be.

Brightly-spun, wonder-woven,
Lady Faemore Lorei

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment